Signing up at Artizyou is fast and easy. Simply go to our registration page, fill in your email, and create a password. That’s all you need to do to start your journey into the Artizyou world, where creative work is reliably traced and protected.
In this first step, the user identifies him/herself with a brief introduction and can even add a profile photo.
Connect to www.artizyou.com,
Click on the button “Protect your creation”.
Synchronize with one of your existing Facebook, Google or Linkedin accounts.
Or, create a new account using your email address.
- Once finished, you will receive a confirmation email through which you must confirm your account by clicking on the “Validate your account” link (see screenshot).
- By clicking on "Validate your account", your profile is displayed as follows:
Choose your username as follows: first name or, if it's not available, firstname + job, example: “johntconsultant”
Note: This address will be used to display your profile only and not your creations.
- Business Line: general business sector. It is possible that you may not find the exact business sector. In that case, choose the closest or “other” and then use the "Specify" section below to describe your business sector.
- Address: Enter your full postal address in the first line followed by the “city” and “country”.
- Description: Present yourself in a few words.
- To further reinforce your identity, we suggest you enter your media links:
Facebook (link on your page or profile)
- Click on “Save” to save your data.